Finland is Bomb

After spending a few days in St. Petersburg we took a short train ride over to Helsinki, Finland in the nicest train I have ever been in. We stayed in a hostel on an island that was surrounded by a fortress. Tell me that isn't the coolest thing ever? But wait, because it probably gets better, not only because the first day my bank wouldn't let me get money out with my card but because Helsinki is just a cool place. We started the day with a little exploring and a chilling ferry ride back to the main land. The best part of the day was next, well after the $10 per person taxi ride to the temple. I was able to go to the temple in a different country! Check that off the bucket list. After the temple we hit up a cool Angry Birds park where we all might have acted like children. (Also, fun fact: Angry Birds was created in Finland and apparently the sounds were made my drunk men, so yeah that's interesting.) 
To round off the day, we ate reindeer and rode on a cruise ship.
Also, sometimes you're feeling creative and you pick up a camera that has the front lens broken and try to make a cute video that captures it all.

Comments

Popular Posts