A Little Bit About Me

I think it is only appropriate for me to welcome myself into the blogging world by sharing a little bit about me. I'll start by sharing two stories:
The other day I was driving down the road. I was just on a drive and I was enjoying everything: the clear blue sky, the seemingly endless country road, and the beautiful green fields of the back roads of Buhl, Idaho. I was listening to the Christian station on the radio; jamming out to some Toby Mac and For King and Country. I was really enjoying my drive when all of the sudden I hit a poor little bird. I hear a whack, and see it flutter off in the distance. It was a weird experience. I'm not even exactly sure what this story is supposed to tell you about me, maybe just that I rock out to the Christian station, and I enjoy the back roads of my small town, and also that I am not very good at telling stories.
Second story: This morning was hard. I had to put on two undershirts to cover up my bra. Green bras are no one's friend. But it was at Target, so basically I had to buy it. That, and everything I own is still packed away in boxes, and wearing my Ragnar T-shirt (which is also unpacked) to church is not appropriate. Target is my weakness. If I was rich, I would buy all of Target. Except maybe for the diaper section, because I've been out of diapers for a very long time. Okay, honestly the only sections I would really want would be the women's clothing section and their athletic apparel section of course. Athletic clothing is also another one of my weaknesses. 
So just a little more about me:
  • I love Taco Bell and Target
  • I'm a small town girl
  • People think I run like a crazy person
  • Those people have never seen a crazy runner obviously
  • I'm probably the most awkward person that you know
  • I'm Mormon
  • I say "super" way too much
  • I hashtag at inappropriate times
  • I'm just trying to love the life I live
  • I'm not hipster, but it would appear that I sure try to be
oh yeah, and by the way I'm going to Russia, and I am super excited!!
So pretty much I am blogging material. I hope that, maybe if I haven't totally weirded you out already, you will follow along with me as I go adventuring in the Motherland.

Comments

Popular Posts