Most People Think I'm Crazy

When I tell people that I am going to Russia this fall, I get a variety of responses. Every response is greatly appreciated.
My uncle:"That's pretty stupid of you, ya know?"
Police Officer that pulled me over for a dead tail light: "Well, it's sure not America. Be careful with that endeavor."
My best friends:"No way! Are you kidding me?! I am so excited for you!"
My friend in science who went to Russia on his mission:"Just don't be stupid and you should be fine."
My parents:"Well, it's your decision."
Everyone who has seen the Saratov Approach:"Don't get kidnapped, okay?"
Everyone who doesn't know what to say:"That's so... exciting for you."
Everyone else:"You're going to freeze."
So thank you everyone for the love and support, but mostly just for keeping your comments about how crazy I am to yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts