Joy to the World

When I was about 10 years old, I convinced my older sister to teach me a Christmas song on the piano. Looking back, that might have been the biggest mistake of her life. I think my family would agree. She taught me one hand of "What Child is This", but I played that song on repeat for hours during the Christmas season.  And honestly that has been a Christmas tradition for me. Now if the thought of a little Kyanna sitting on the bench pounding on keys trying to produce a beloved Christmas tune doesn't make you laugh to yourself, then you're probably not picturing it right. But no really, this awkward story is just to show that a young girl loved Christmas and the celebration of Christ's birth enough to annoy her family for a whole month.
I've always been a fan of Christmas. It's one of my favorite seasons and holidays. There is a real reason to celebrate, and that is the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! It's so universal and important to everyone.So, joy to the world, to me, to you, and to every person that has ever lived, and ever will live. Joy is what we receive through the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ born so long ago in a humble stable; and joy is what we can experience everyday of our lives because of the way He lived His life.
Through the birth of Jesus Christ we are all able to receive those "good tidings of great joy", for unto US a child is born.
It's wonderful and beautiful
Merry Christmas ya'll!

Comments

Popular Posts