Day Four

Day Four: Write about someone who inspires you
It was really hard for me to pick a person to write about who inspires me. It’s not because no one inspires me, it’s because I am inspired by almost everyone I know in some way, and I didn’t know who to choose. There’s my beautiful Momma who does more even when she has more stresses than I can imagine having. There’s my cute Daddy who is the hardest worker anyone has ever met. There are my grandparents who are some of the strongest people I know. There are my determined brothers who do so much, and my amazing sisters that are striving to be better people. Then of course there are my many great friends that all inspire me in their own ways just because of the people they are. There are so many people that inspire me and it was hard to choose just one
            However, I think that is what the challenge wanted me to do, so one person that really inspires me is my little sister, Chamique. She is seriously one of my favorite human beings. I honestly think she is amazing. Chamique’s eye shine with determination and happiness and she does the things she wants. She doesn’t care what others think of her. She is a go getter.
                       The main reason that Chamique inspires me, though, is because she is my little sister.
I want to protect her.
I want to teach her.
I want to help her.
I want to inspire her.
She inspires me to be the best person I can be, because as her older sister I want to be an example for her. I want to be my best self so she can follow suit. She inspires me to help others and build up others because that is what I want for her. I want her to be confident and to know her worth, and to go out and show everyone else their worth.
My little sister inspires me. She is my person.

Comments

Popular Posts