Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen: What are you excited about
I am excited about being home again. I know I still have about a month and a half in Mexico still, but I'm just excited to be home.
I'm excited to see my family. I've missed them so much.
I'm excited for basketball on Thursday nights.
I'm excited to see the cows and for fresh milk.
I'm excited to see my siblings' new homes.
I'm excited for Chamique hugs and runs with Kyle and my brothers.
I'm excited for my nephew to be born. I'm excited to be an aunt.
I'm even excited to sleep on that leaf patterned couch if I need to.
I'm excited to go back to college and see the great people I've met again.
I'm excited for Jacobson Taco Bell nights.
I'm excited for Arby's runs with Kailey and drives with Loriann.
I'm excited to go to church in English again.
I'm excited to meet new people and learn new things.
I'm excited for what the next year holds.

I'm just excited to be in Idaho again.

Comments

Popular Posts