Day Six

Day Six: Five ways to win your heart.
Wow, thank you for this, Writing Challenge. You must know that I am very single.
Okay, listen up boys!!
1.      (This is probably terrible and I’m going to sound judgmental and shallow, but it’s a real thing for me) Running. I’m easily wood by a boy that will go running with me and has a good pace that challenges me. I probably check out people’s running forms more than I check out the actual person…
2.      Humor. If a boy is funny, I dig that. It’s important to make me laugh. Like really important, or we probably can’t even be friends. It’s something special when a boy can meet my sarcastic level.
3.      My humor. I love it when people think I am funny. Because I’m freaking hilarious, so when people appreciate that, it definitely helps. (It’s sad how true this actually is though)
4.      Example. I’ve noticed lately that I love people who inspire me to be a better person through their example. I’m easily wooed by a man who loves the gospel, lives it, can talk about it with me, and inspires me to be the best version of me through God.
5.      Kindness. Have you heard that kindness is attractive? Because it so is. I love people who treat others with love, respect, and kindness. If you love people as much as I do, you’ve got a good shot at my heart.
Honorable mentions:
Wear a bow tie and rock it
Have a wicked three-point shot
Speak another language
Give sincere random compliments
Read my blog

Comments

Popular Posts