Day Two

Day Two: Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot

            “You make me want to be a better person. You make me want to excel in life. You make me want to do my best at everything I do.” 
I was totally taken aback when I was told this. I didn’t believe it.
Fast forward almost a year later, and that’s one of the main things I hope people gain from me. I hope I inspire people. I hope I help them. I hope I can change their lives by encouraging them 
to change themselves
 to keep on keeping on
 to realize their importance
 to realize their potential to do the same thing
And I hope that I encourage them enough to put that inspiration into action. So thank you dear boy who helped me realize how to help the world through a few sentences. 

Comments

Popular Posts