Day Seven

Day Seven: List ten songs that you are loving right now
Sorry, not sorry, for the Tyler Joseph overload that is coming.
1.      Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing/ If You Could Hie to Kolob, Elenyi ft. Sarah Young. I will forever love this song. It’s my temple song every week when I’m in Rexburg.
2.      O Come, O Come Emmanuel, Tyler Joseph. Christmas songs and Tyler Joseph. What more do you want?
3.      Cancer, Twenty One Pilots. Because I’m really stupid sometimes I listen to this song on repeat. Also, the mashup between My Chemical Romance and TOP’s cover of this song is fabulous.
4.      Come Thou Fount/ How Great Thou Art (ASL mashup), Maddie Wilson. Someone decided to take my two favorite hymns and sing them together, and also threw in some American Sign Language and I am definitely not mad about it.
5.      Hey Stephen, Taylor Swift. I will always love this song. Throwback T-Swift is my spirit animal
6.      This is Gospel (Piano), Panic! At the Disco. This song has mended my broken heart, connected me with new friends, and maybe annoyed my roommate because of how many times it was (and still is) played on repeat.
7.      Kitchen Sink, Twenty-One Pilots. Currently trying to sing fast enough to do the rap section. They threw in Tyler’s little brother and talked about painting and writing and finding purpose, so of course I’m hooked.
(Twenty-One Pilots Concert!)
8.      Closer, The Chainsmokers ft. Hasley. I hate myself for liking this song so much.
9.      Gone, Jr Jr. Just makes me happy
10.  Heathens, Twenty-One Pilots. I listened to this song to get over my breakup. It totally worked.

Comments

Popular Posts