Day Eighteen

Day Eighteen: Post 30 facts about yourself.
Hey, I'm Kyanna, and...:
1.      Well, I love people.
2.      I love Twenty-One Pilots.
3.      I love Idaho. (One of my friends in Mexico said that potatoes were better in Mexico and I almost freaked out on the poor kid. And by “almost” I mean I did…)
4.      I run, even though my form and pace aren’t the greatest.
5.      I’m 5”6’.
6.      I’m taller than the last two boys I’ve kissed…
7.      My love language is quality time.
8.      I tell a lot of stories.
9.      I can talk a lot!
10.  I’m not afraid to talk about farts and poop and such.
11.  I’m competitive
12.  I love tacos, and I’m in Mexico, so life is pretty good
13.  I eat everything. Some nights I’ll come home and eat like 4 breakfast tacos, and a sandwich, and a bowl of cereal, and then I’ll finally just go to bed because I’m still hungry and don’t want to eat all the food we are supposed to share.
14.  I play better defense than I play offense, in basketball.
15.  I was on a Frisbee team and I love Ultimate Frisbee.
16.  I’ve been in 5 countries, and I’ve lived in 3.
17.  I go to college in Idaho. Represent BYU-I! Woot woot.
18.  I watercolor. I love watercolors.
19.  My favorite basketball player is Dirk Nowitski. (But Ricky Rubio and J.J. Barea are close seconds)
20.  I don’t shower every day.
21.  I don’t really have a favorite color, but I tell everyone it is yellow when they ask.
22.  I’m a Mormon and I love the gospel of Christ.
23.  I rotate through the same 3 or 4 t-shirts. Always
24.  I am always hungry.
25.  I’m really stupid in relationships.
26.   I genuinely try to be a good person and be kind to others.
27.  I’m awkward as heck.
28.  I love to write.
29.  I study accounting and economics.

30.  I laugh when I am uncomfortable and don’t know what else to do. I am always laughing.

Comments

Popular Posts