Day Sixteen

Day Sixteen: Something that you miss.
I once was in an amazing relationship. One that was
Supportive
Fun
Kind
Interesting
Adventurous
Comfortable
Happy
And
Loving.
Loving him was easy. Being with him was my favorite thing. Talking to him was a dream. He cared about everything I said. He listened intently. He hung on my every word, and I on his.
The other day at our Halloween party for the kids here in Mexico, we had a photo booth. Two kids sat down next to each other. They both turned their heads and the boy gave the girl the biggest smile, like she just made him incredibly happy. We snapped a cute photo and laughed about how adorable the kids were. One of the teachers commented "If only someone looked at me the way that Gali looks at Victoria." And I realized I missed that.


I miss being the center of someone's love, but I really miss someone else being the center of my love. I miss looking at someone the way that Gali looks at Victoria. I miss someone making me incredibly happy 

Comments

Popular Posts