Day Nineteen

Day Nineteen: Discuss your first love.
            Wow. Okay, my first love was Kenny G. in high school.

 I don’t know what else to say about him. We were best friends and we spent every moment together when we were in high school. He was funny and easy to talk to. He had the cutest smile and supported me in my races. Also, he put up with me during my brat days in Senior year, so he’s the real MVP. I broke up with him before he went on his mission. I was a mess for about a month, but then I wasn’t. Kenny is still my best friend, but he’s not my lover anymore. I am really excited for him to come home from his mission, and see how much he has grown and accomplished. He has been an amazing best friend and I am so grateful for him in my life.

            No doubt I’ll give him the biggest hug when I see him again, but I think we’re both done with the “love” thing.

Comments

Popular Posts