Day Twenty-Six

Day Twenty-Six: Write about an area in your life you would like to improve.
Commitment.
Once upon a time a boy tried to kiss me. Once upon this same time I turned my head right before he did and blurted out "I'm afraid of commitment!" You can only imagine what happened next as I stuttered over my words trying to explain my random outburst and the poor boy tried to understand why I yelled at him before denying an innocent kiss.
Apparently, I suck at commitment. One time a boy told me not to be scared of commitment in my future after we broke up, and that hurt. But after seeing myself rethink my whole college career every time I register for classes, I guess it has some truth to it.
I can't even commit to a type of taco at the taquerias.
So, I'm doing better, because I would like to do better with this. I would like to be able to make a big decision and stick with it. I would like to not be afraid of commitment. 
And I'm sure that poor boy would like it if I improved my commitment too.

Comments

Popular Posts