Day Seventeen

Day Seventeen: Post about your Zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you.

            So apparently, the Zodiac signs changed this year. I used to be a Capricorn and now I’m a Sagittarius.
I had to look up what each of the signs mean, because I didn’t know.
·         Sagittarius: Sagittarius has a very positive outlook on life. They have vibrant personalities and enjoy meeting new people. They can also be reckless.
·         Capricorn: Capricorns are marked by their ambitious nature. They have very active minds and always have to be in control of their lives.
I don’t really think that I am a Capricorn. I guess they are sometimes shy, work better on their own, and lack self-confidence. That’s not really me. But they also are ambitious, have active minds, and want to be in control of their lives. Based on the fact that I almost cried when I left my to do list at the school for a day, I would say this part is true.
I think I would consider the Sagittarius sign to describes me better. They have good humor, a positive outlook on life, and are carefree. This describes me, well I think it does. I like to think that I am a free spirit and a happy soul, and let’s be real I think I am freaking hilarious. Also, they are explorers and travelers, and I’ve only been at my actual home for two and a half months in the last 2 years, so yeah. I like learning, exploring, and being happy, so I guess this is me.

Comments

Popular Posts