Day Twenty-Five

Day Twenty-Five: Think of any word. Search it on Google Images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
This is casually the weirdest thing I’ve done for this writing challenge. I chose the word “words” because those things are my thing. I dig words.
So, number 11 is the lyrics for “Words Don’t Come Easy” by F.R. David, in the shape of "words". Cool.
Well, F.R. David, words don’t really come easy to me either. I am terrible at expressing myself in person. I know many people that would agree with this based upon the awkward encounters they’ve had with me.
But also, words do come easy to me. They sprout inside of me and swell around. They bounce off my walls and scream to be released. Words define my thoughts.

But speaking doesn’t always come easy to me…

Comments

Popular Posts